Saturday, October 01, 2005

A bottle in front of me and a frontal lobotomy.

Is the president hitting the sauce again? The National Enquirer seems to think so. I know. It's the National Equirer, not the New York Times. But that might simply mean that they have again scooped a story earlier than the rest of the media.

I believe the Enquirer." What's more, I commend the tabloid's aggressive style of journalism. It's a hell of a lot more respectable than the mainstream media sheep who dare not rattle the president during a press conference lest they lose their seat at the next white house dinner.

I'm not saying he is. I'm not saying he isn't. All I'm saying is that he might be holding a glass that looks something like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is he hitting the sauce, but he's doing lines off of Condolizza's ass in the oval office!

Anonymous said...

Not only is he hitting the sauce, but he's doing lines off of Condolizza's ass in the oval office!

btw - I like the new title to the blog. : P

Anonymous said...

I was sitting down after a long days work and having a nifty little drink or four. As that depressing last drop of whiskey hit the back of my throat, I started thinking about only the things a drunk man does. You know what I mean don't you? Sex, work, times gone by, things like that. Ok so it was mostly about sex but there was one spot in there where I had a thought about a guy I knew so long ago who passed out in my house with a cigar in his mouth and a bandana on his head. It was amazing really. "It has been far too long since I have talked to this guy" I thought to myself. I grew up with this fella and 2 other guys whom I am still in contact with. Well one is unavoidable really. He married my sister. The other lived in the same city as me for years. That leaves you Mr. Kunath with whom I have lost touch with. I am very happy to see that you have not lost your gift of prose and hope that you deceide to use it some time whilst dropping me a line. If you do, then send it to comuntzis@hotmail.com

Talk to you soon,
Mark Comuntzis

Brian Kunath said...

Mark!

Do I remember passing out in your house with a cigar in my mouth and a bandana on my head? Hmmmm. I don't recall it specifically, but that does sound about right.

My memories are slightly less decadent (though, only slightly). Like having all night video game marathons where we played cutting-edge titles like Pitfall, Adventure and Yars Revenge. Or playing spin-the-bottle with Molly and Natalie (Mmmm, Natalie, I still hold a torch for you!). Or running around on Halloween with a pillow case and a half dozen eggs we'd stashed in the bushes. Or remember the time we were tied up in that guns-shop basement by two rednecks who kept a gimp...Wait, that was Pulp Fiction. It has been a long time!

Time to catch up! I'll send you an email.