Thursday, December 22, 2005

Play Cole: The super spectacular video groove machine


What is Play Cole? What isn't it? It's not food or a monster. It's not a blind man's secret rage. It's not a raincloud or a puppy dog's breath. And it's not your kid sister's sticker collection.

No, Play Cole is actually a group of people who write, direct, produce, edit and act in short films. That group includes:

Jon "Won't eat eggs" Clarke
Andrew "Anybody hiring?" Torres
Me "You talkin' to me?" Me

I planned on writing something about how long we've been doing this (11 months), if we plan on doing more (yes) and what we hope to achieve (immortality). But I'll let the films speak for themselves. Hope you enjoy. We've got a bunch more in the hopper that we'll be posting ASAP.

Watch Play Cole now!

PS: Look for me in "Straight Man" and listen for me as the voice of God in "The First Commandment." Then, get tired of me as I camera-hog future Play Cole films. Viva la France!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd really like to see those clips we made in a single day of shooting. Like the "shortest skit" that turned into the longest.

Jon Clarke said...

Viva La Play Cole!

MO'SH said...

You really shine as Lefty (didn't you use to hassle the Bowery Boys in the 40s?)

But you really nailed God (so to speak). I'm a believer!

Great films! Can't wait for many more!

psaur said...

Hail the "new comedians of comedy!" (Have you seen that? Brian could certainly be the new Zach Galifianakis... you know, if the old one is done yet.)

Anonymous said...

Those wacky buckle fuckers are at it again...

the feeb said...

qner? is there a medium you haven't conquered?