Tuesday, September 27, 2005

X-Files Fan Fiction: Fox and Dana fall in love

Fox and Dana Fall in Love
By X_FAN42903

Moments after realizing that Mulder's seemingly paranoid theory about aliens abducting that troubled teen was, despite all of her evidence and scholarly skepticism, right, Scully raced to the skating rink where the teen worked. But would she be too late?

Upon arrival, she went inside. There was Mulder, hovering 10 feet above the ice. The troubled teen was an alien!

"Get me down!!!" Yelled Mulder.

"I am an alien!" The teen yelled. His eyes were green when he looked at Scully.

Scully reached into her purse and pulled out a gun. "Put him down" she yelled.

The alien teen said "no!"

Scully shot him but he dissapeared! Mulder fell and landed with a bump on the ice. "Are you OK?" yelled Scully. "Yes!" yelled Mulder. "But now you believe me about the aliens, right?" he yelled.

"I'll never doubt you again," yelled Scully in a whisper.

"Hey, let's go to my apartment so I can show you some other x-files," said Mulder.

"OK," Scully said.

Mulder's apartment was a mess, as usual. But Scully just laughed and said it needs a woman's touch, that's all. They sat down on Mulder's bed and looked at each other. Mulder never noticed how beautiful Scully was. She was really pretty, with red hair and great eyes. Plus her body was hot.

"What about those files" Scully said.

"That was just a lie to get you to come to my apartment. Are you mad?" said Mulder.

No

"OK, good." They kissed. It was like a whole fireworks show dancing in front of their eyes. Scully's lips were so soft and hot. She took off her shirt and bra and Mulder grabbed both of her breasts. "I'm going to do you," he yelled.

"Do me! Do me now!"

Mulder took out his throbbing manhood and put it in her pussy. "Oh, yes!" she yelled.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this," said Mulder. "I've dreamed about you since the first season. You're so hot."

"I like you, too!" she said. "I like smart guys, not jocks."

After that they got married. By an alien!

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doggetsucks1013 said...
I haven't seen this one. Was it on the dvd?