Monday, January 09, 2006

Hanalog

My first post since the holidays. What's up with that? Well, now I'm back on track and ready to tell you about a new blog my friends Todd and Kiyoko just made. Who are these people? Great people, that's who. They used to work with me here at Wunderman and have recently moved to Japan, where Kiyoko is from.

Todd and I used to work together on a few accounts, and he's an amazing designer. He's now working at a shop in Japan, learning the local protocol, language and job -- all at the same time. So if you want a glimpse of what it's like to assimilate to a new culture, check out Hanalog. I don't know what it is about Wordpress and designers/art directors. They know how to make blogs look cool, I guess.

Anyway, check it out. And congrats to Todd and Kiyoko, who just got engaged! Nice goin' you crazy kids.

1 comment:

Mark Feigenson said...

so, you ARE alive.... you want that dvd or what?