Monday, May 01, 2006

Where have all the flowers gone?

I don't know, but I can tell you that I've been busy, busy, busy. With this and that. Work. Home. Social. Financial. Lotsa activity in the world of Q'ner.

My biggest frustration: Waiting for my money to wire from my old bank account to my new one. I have cash, my cash, floating around in the ether, waiting to show up in my new account. My money, dammit!

Money is important. It allows you to purchase goods and services and is a key component to paying bills. I can't wait until mine is transferred. Today, I hope!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have spent the last 3 1/2 hours tailgaiting the life of Brian Kunath since 1995 when I last saw the troll at my wedding. God bless Bran Kunath. I too miss 1993!

Mick LeVick

Brian Kunath said...

Hey everybody, it's Mick LeVick! If I ever write about my life before 1994, he'll get a whole entry -- from swallowing pennies in Murphy's to throttling wise assess at parties.

Well actually, that about covers it.

No, no, no! I kid, I kid. Good to hear from you, Mick!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I thought I had swallowed PENISES at Murphy's! Thank God for loose change. "I never throttled anybody who didn't deserve it!" Incidentally, that was the caption under my dad's yearbook picture. Your PLAY COLE stuff is brilliant. I pointed a few would-be independent filmmakers from my video production course your way by pointing at the computer in my classroom and babbling, "THAT'S MY FRIEND...THAT'S MY FRIEND!" More than likely this will get me fired. Give my regards to the boys. Sice Cortland is still my homebase, I am always open to a reunion (without yourself, Paul, Jimmy, Dave, Rob, Tom or Doug, of course)

the feeb said...

monkey!