Saturday, February 25, 2006

Amazing juggler

I'm a pretty good juggler. I can do the behind-the-back and under-the-leg tricks and can sometimes catch a ball on the back of my neck. But check out this routine by Chris Bliss. This link takes you to his video page. Just click on the "Big Finale" to watch the juggling.

In the video, Bliss juggles to Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight, keeping in time with the music while effortlessly pulling of a huge range of tricks. It's pretty amazing. I take that back. It's really amazing.

UPDATE: The video seems to be down temporarily. Not to worry, you can catch it at iFilm.

4 comments:

Mark Feigenson said...

So far, it's only amazingly frustrating- can't get this link to work. I gotta see this guy. Help!

MO'SH said...

Holy Shit! What has Newton wrought!

Now that's what should be in the Olympics. Not that figure skating bullshit!

(My god, what CAN'T the Fonz do!)

Jon Clarke said...

Jeez.

Mark Feigenson said...

holy shit.