Monday, October 20, 2008

Slideshow

So I made this slideshow for my niece, Aidan. As you probably know, she has Juvenile Diabetes. It's a disease that affects people I love, from friends to family.

I scored it to a song that my sister requested. It has special significance to her and my brother-in-law, because it's one of the first songs they heard after Aidan was diagnosed.

It took a while to do this. Getting all the images in order, putting on basic effects, writing the words, syncing it all to music. But I think it came out nice. Enjoy.

4 comments:

the feeb said...

that's really nice. you're a good man, kunath. how is she doing with it?

MO'SH said...

I watched this on facebook. Really touching!

Brian Kunath said...

She's braver than I would be. She has the pump, so that helps. But it's still a lot of work and worry -- you know.

But she's really smart. She actually introduced the slideshow video to 50 people last weekend at a fundraiser my family organized in Raleigh. She got right up on stage, grabbed the mic and said: "OK, everybody we're going to watch a video that my uncle Bri made."

Four and a half! Brilliant, that one.

Mark Feigenson said...

Good work, man. I was on the verge of crying and I HATE crying. I hope it gets a ton of hits.